Several job fairs organized this week
AUGUSTA, GA (WRDW? WAGT) – If you are looking for a job, this is a good week to apply at several career fairs and hiring events that are scheduled across the board of the CSRA.
Here’s a look at some of them:
- Aiken County School District is hosting a school catering service hiring event. It will be 1 p.m. to 4 p.m. on October 12 at Goodwill Job Connections, 1015 Pine Log Road, Suite C, in Aiken. The district offers paid vacation, health and dental insurance, pension plans and a fixed schedule. You can complete an online application at https://www.acpsd.net/ or complete one at the hiring event. If you have any questions, contact Patrick Ott at 8030 641-2428, ext. 12300.
- MAU Workforce Solutions will organize a recruitment event for its team working at Rolls-Royce. It will be held from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. on October 12 at 1038 Sage Mill Parkway in Graniteville, where MAU will be holding interviews for material handler, assembler, engine painter and test analysis associate positions with on-site job offers provided to qualified people. candidates. All positions offer a starting salary of $ 15.32 per hour and can go up to $ 20.42 per hour depending on experience. Bring a copy of your resume and two pieces of identification, be prepared for a background check and wear a face mask. If you are unable to attend, you can visit www.mau.com/Aiken-Rolls-Royce-jobs to apply online.
- Doctors Hospital will be hosting a recruiting event for registered nurses and experienced graduate nurses where job applicants can speak with directors of nursing and the recruiting team. The event will take place from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. on October 12 at 3651 Wheeler Road in Augusta. Login bonuses of up to $ 10,000 will be offered to experienced RNs. Register online at https://bit.ly/39OlslS.
- Each of Food Lion’s more than 1,100 stores, including several across the CSRA, will host drop-in interviews on October 12 from 9 a.m. to 7 p.m. Similar recruiting events organized by Food Lion in July and August resulted in the hiring of more than 16,000 associates. The positions available vary by store; however, they can include a mix of full-time, part-time and seasonal positions in roles and departments across the store. The positions offer competitive salaries and flexible working hours. A list of all Food Lion stores is available at foodlion.com/stores. Applicants who cannot attend the hiring event and still wish to apply for a position in their local Food Lion can also visit foodlion.com/careers to see several of the available positions.
- On October 13, Kroger’s Atlanta division, which includes Georgia and South Carolina, will host its second nationwide hybrid hiring event, including virtual and on-site interviews, from 2 p.m. to 5 p.m. The division is looking to hire 1,500 new associates and is hiring for all positions, including store management. With a variety of roles, Kroger has openings that meet leaders of flexible and change-oriented people wherever they are in their career path. To preview available jobs and register for the hiring event, visit https://jobs.kroger.com.
- The Richmond County school system is looking for more people to work in local schools. The district will host a career fair on October 16, with hiring expected at all levels. It will be in downtown Richmond County Board of Education on Broad Street from 9 a.m. to noon. There will be on-site interviews and hiring. To see the full list of openings, visit www.rcboe.info/Apply2RCSS.
- Augusta National Golf Club has started accepting applications to compete in the 2022 Masters Tournament. They are looking for people to work in dealerships, merchandise, housekeeping and several other positions. They will accept applications until December 6. You must be able to work 10-12 hour shifts from April 2-10. You must also be 16 by March 23. Apply by visiting jobs.masters.com.
- The North Augusta Department of Public Safety is looking to hire for several different positions. You can see open positions at https://www.northaugusta.net. Salaries range from nearly $ 10 to $ 20 an hour. Positions include firefighters, public safety officers, sanitation workers and more. You can submit an application by clicking on the “apply” button online.
- Walmart is looking for employees as the holidays approach. The retail giant said he plans to hire 150,000 new associates for stores across the United States. Most will be for permanent full-time positions. Walmart has increased its pay to attract more employees during the labor shortage. The average hourly wage is now $ 16.40. Some stations pay up to $ 34 an hour. Walmart previously announced that it was looking to hire 20,000 warehouse workers.
Copyright 2021 WRDW / WAGT. All rights reserved.