Samsung Electronics showcases new award-winning digital signage solutions at InfoComm 2022
The Wall All-in-One, The Wall (IWB), and Flip Pro deliver Samsung’s unparalleled visual innovations and solutions for all kinds of businesses
Samsung Electronics America, Inc. is bringing its latest interactive display technology, including cutting-edge models from The Wall and Flip Pro, to InfoComm 2022 in Las Vegas this week. Following the vision of “Connected Redefined”, Samsung and its partners – including the New York Mets – will share how they are jointly deploying Samsung technology to deliver new, immersive experiences that open up new ways to enhance customer engagement and possibilities. unlimited when it comes to creating value. for business.
InfoComm attendees can learn about Samsung’s diverse range of commercial display technologies and solutions, including micro-LED products such as The Wall IAB and IWB models. Samsung’s micro-LED technology sets the standard in display technology and the new line redefines the role of connectivity and interactivity in business. Attendees can experience first-hand how brands such as Christopher Columbus High School, Panico, Saatva, as well as BurgerFi are deploying Samsung technology to achieve their business goals. Attendees will also have the opportunity to engage with industry-leading partners with food and beverage and DOOH solutions, including Grubbrr and Broadsign.
“We strive to ensure that our next-generation technology meets the needs of diverse businesses and delivers exceptional experiences with measurable value. At InfoComm, we will show exactly how we achieve this with our partners,” said Harry Patz, Jr., Senior Vice President and General Manager of the Display Division of Samsung Electronics America. “We’re thrilled to meet people in person at this year’s InfoComm, and there’s no denying that the way we interact, collaborate and work has been transformed. We help businesses create flexible new endpoints with hardware, software and professional services innovations that will enable them to thrive in the second half of 2022 and beyond.
Innovation in action
Throughout InfoComm, attendees will have the opportunity to learn about Samsung innovations and best practices from partners at the Samsung booth and at conferences, including:
- Samsung + GRUBBRR BurgerFi Case Study
- Date: Tuesday, June 7, 2022
- Time: 9:30 a.m. – 10:00 a.m.
- Room: W311-W313 Training session FDS02
- Speaker: Jarrett Nasca, GRUBBRR, Chief Revenue Officer
Samsung’s innovative range launches InfoComm 2022
- The all-in-one wall: Available in three different models (4K 146-inch, 2K 146-inch, and 2K 110-inch), this next-generation display brings innovation to the setup process, not just the viewing experience. The convenient installation that includes a pre-fitted seam and a “pre-assembled frame kit” that simplifies the whole process as a consumer TV.
- The TBI Wall: Featuring the finest pixel pitch ever (0.63 and 94mm), Samsung’s flagship modular Micro LED display delivers an immersive high-resolution viewing experience. This latest iteration of The Wall brings improved image quality, handling and installation, with expandability being a major design factor for this year’s model.
- The Flip Pro: This interactive whiteboard is available in 75-inch and 85-inch models, providing teachers and students with enhanced usability and specialized features to meet ever-changing educational needs. Newly added touch latency and multi-touch capabilities enable simultaneous collaboration of up to 20 people.
Samsung is showcasing the future of displays at InfoComm 2022, North America’s largest AV industry trade event, with over 40,000 attendees. We look forward to seeing you there, in person at booth N1445. To learn more, visit: https://displaysolutions.samsung.com/main/index.