Mechanical ventilators market trends, size, growth and price forecast by 2021-2026 – mainlander.nz
According to the latest IMARC group report, entitled “Market Price Trends for Mechanical Fans: Global Industry Share, Size, Growth, Opportunities and Forecast 2021-2026,âThe global mechanical ventilator market has experienced strong growth during the period 2015-2020. Looking ahead, IMARC Group expects the market to grow at a CAGR of 7.3% during 2021-2026.
Request a PDF sample of this report: https://www.imarcgroup.com/mechanical-ventilators-market/requestsample
We regularly monitor the direct effect of COVID-19[female[feminine on the market, as well as the indirect influence of associated industries. These observations will be incorporated into the report.
Global Mechanical Fans Market Trends:
The global market is primarily driven by the growing incidence of chronic respiratory disorders. This can be attributed to the growing geriatric population, increasing pollution levels and increasing number of smokers across the world. The rapid outbreak of the novel coronavirus disease (COVID-19) has also created a growing demand for mechanical ventilators globally. A sudden spike in COVID-19 cases has dramatically increased the number of critical patients requiring life-sustaining intensive care. Since the virus is known to damage the lungs in severe active cases, resulting in further lowering of oxygen levels in the body, making it difficult to breathe, ventilators are widely used to relieve critical conditions and restore regulated breathing. Apart from that, the growing demand for these devices in the wake of the pandemic has led several non-medical companies to collaborate with ventilator manufacturers in an effort to meet the ever increasing demand. In addition, product innovations and extensive research and development (R&D) have led to the introduction of portable and non-invasive mechanical ventilators with enhanced functionality, which is another major growth driver. Manufacturers also integrate high speed signal processing systems with these devices to achieve increased efficiency with improved user interface. Other factors contributing to the growth of the market include the increasing adoption of home treatments and the favorable initiatives by several governments to improve the healthcare infrastructure.
- On the basis of product type, the market has been divided into intensive care ventilators, portable / ambulatory, and others.
- Based on interface, the market has been divided into invasive and non-invasive ventilation.
- On the basis of age group, the market has been categorized into Pediatrics, Adult, and Geriatrics.
- On the basis of ventilation mode, the market has been segmented into combined ventilation modes, volume, pressure and others.
- On the basis of end use, the market has been categorized into hospitals and clinics, home care, outpatient care centers, and others.
- Geographically, the market has been separated into North America (United States and Canada), Europe (Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia and others), Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India , Korea, Australia, Indonesia and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and others) and the Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the market has been analyzed in the report along with detailed profiles of major players. Some of these players include Allied Healthcare Products, Inc., AIR LIQUIDE SA, Asahi Kasei Group, GE Healthcare, Hamilton Medical AG, Getinge AB, Medtronic, Shenzhen Mindray Bio-Medical Electronics Co., Ltd., Philips Electronics Nederland BV, ResMed Corp., Smiths Group Plc and Vyaire Medical Inc.
- Related health care products
- Air Liquide, Asahi Kasei
- GE Health Company
- Hamilton Medical AG
- Maquet GmbH & Co. KG (Gatenge)
- Medtronic Plc
- Mindray Medical International Ltd.
- Philips Health
- Smiths Plc Group
- Vyaire Medical inc., Etc.
Breakdown by product type:
- Intensive care ventilators
- Portable / ambulatory ventilators
Breakdown by interface:
- Invasive ventilation
- Non-invasive ventilation
Breakdown by age group:
Breakdown by ventilation mode:
- Combined ventilation mode
- Volume ventilation mode
- Pressure ventilation mode
- Other ventilation mode
Breakdown by end use:
- Hospitals and clinics
- Home Care
- Ambulatory care centers
Breakdown by region:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
Ask the analyst for a customization and explore the full report with table of contents and list of figures: https://bit.ly/36N5xTA
We update our reports, if you want the latest primary and secondary data (2021-2026) with cost module, business strategy, distribution channel etc. Click request free sample report, the published report will be delivered to you in PDF format by email in 24-48 hours.
Highlights of the report:
- Market performance (2015-2020)
- Market Outlook (2021-2026)
- Market trends
- Market drivers and success factors
- The impact of COVID-19 on the global market
- Value chain analysis
- Global market structure
- Complete mapping of the competitive landscape
If you need specific information that is not currently within the scope of the report, we will provide it to you as part of the customization.
Related IMARC Group Reports:
The IMARC group is a leading market research company providing management strategies and market research worldwide. We partner with clients across industries and regions to identify their most exciting opportunities, address their most critical challenges and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include key business, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial and high-tech organizations. Market forecasting and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology, and new processing methods are at the top of the market. business expertise.
30 N Gould St Ste R
Sheridan, WY 82801 USA – Wyoming
Email: [email protected]
Phone number: (D) +91 120 433 0800
Americas: – +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe: – + 44-702-409-7331 | Asia: + 91-120-433-0800, + 91-120-433-0800