Beginning of the application process for the junior designer of the PSSSB; apply for 659 positions until July 22
The Punjab Subordinate Services Selection Board (PSSSB) launched the online application process for recruitment for the Junior Draftsman (Civil, Mechanical and Architectural) position today July 8. Interested and eligible candidates can apply on the official council website. sssb.punjab.gov.in until July 22 (5:00 p.m.).
The deadline to pay the application fees is July 26.
The recruitment campaign aims to fill a total of 659 vacant positions, including 585 Junior Draftsman (Civil), 13 Junior Draftsman (Mechanical) and 61 Junior Draftsman (Architecture).
Applicants must have reached the age of 18 and must not be over the age of 37. Relaxation of the upper age applicable to candidates falling within the reserved category.
Qualification for education
- Junior Draftsman (Civil): Applicants must hold a two-year National Trade Certificate in Draftsman (Civilian) from the Industrial Training Institute as prescribed by the Ministry of Skills Development and Entrepreneurship, Government of India or Punjab .
- Junior draftsman (mechanics): Applicants must hold a two-year National Trade Certificate in Draftsman (Mechanical) from the Industrial Training Institute as prescribed by the Ministry of Skills Development and Entrepreneurship, Government of India or Punjab .
- Junior Draftsman (Architecture): Applicants must hold a three-year degree attending architecture issued by the National Council for Technical Education or a recognized university or institute.
Steps to apply for junior designer positions
- Visit the official website sssb.punjab.gov.in
- On the home page, click on the “Online applications” tab
- Click on “To apply for the position of Junior Draftsman (Civil, Mechanical and Architecture) against Advt. N ° 12 of 2021 … ”
- Register and proceed with the request
- Upload the required documents, pay the application fee and submit
- Download the application form and print it
Applicants are required to pay the fee of Rs 1000. However, applicants in the SC / BC / EWS category and ex-military will be required to pay Rs 250 and Rs 200, respectively. Applicants with a physical disability are required to pay Rs 500.
For more details, applicants are advised to visit the official website here.