AI in Medical Imaging Market to Grow at a CAGR of 36.1%
Albany NY, USA, May 13, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The growing acceptance of AI in medical imaging for the detection, characterization and monitoring of a wide range of diseases is expanding lucrative avenues on the AI market in medical imaging. The last few years have seen massive R&D in deep learning methods for complex image recognition tasks, broadening the canvas to explore new customer propositions for AI in medical imaging. The global market for AI in medical imaging is expected to reach US$20.11 billion by 2031.
Advances in telehealth and enterprise imaging in recent years have opened up a new perspective for leveraging AI imaging for radiology in the healthcare industry. Although the outlook for the medical imaging AI market has grown significantly over the years, the emerging need for telemedicine after the outbreaks of COVID-19 in several countries has boosted the momentum. AI is increasingly being integrated into chest CT, further enhancing the prospects of AI in the medical imaging market.
The need for innovative image processing approaches for pediatrics and oncology is expected to make a massive contribution to AI revenue in the medical imaging market. Machine learning algorithms are explored to increase the accuracy and speed of image analysis in disease diagnosis. Advancements in convolutional neural network methods are catalyzing the revenue potential of various industry players in the AI in medical imaging market.
Get the PDF pitcherhure for more information on https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=B&rep_id=76495
Key Findings from the AI in Medical Imaging Market Research
- Clinicians exploring the potential of AI in oncology radiology: AI algorithms and machine learning methods are gaining traction in cancer treatment. Applications of AI in x-ray images of cancer and many other oncology sub-specialties have been growing, indicate recent developments of AI in the medical imaging market. The introduction of advanced AI systems has opened up many opportunities. Governments in many countries are increasingly supporting and promoting their deployment in medical facilities.
- Growing acceptance of AI-based tools among Doctors: Physicians and radiologists are increasingly adopting deep learning algorithms to assess medical images to enrich their understanding of disease detection, characterization, and monitoring. Growing use of deep learning in tissue-based detection and characterization presents vast revenue potential for medical technology companies, notes TMR study on AI in medical imaging market . The use of deep neural networks in MRI is expected to expand cost-effective pathways in the near future.
How AI in medical imaging The market will recover after covid19 – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=covid19&rep_id=76495
AI in the medical imaging market: key drivers
- Huge research on exploring AI algorithms in image recognition tasks has strengthened academic and industrial players in the use of AI for radiology. Machine learning algorithms in particular have been widely explored, broadening the horizon for players in the AI in medical imaging market.
- The past few decades have seen a massive increase in the number of imaging volumes in various clinical settings in various developed and developing economies. This is a key driving force for AI in the medical imaging market.
AI in the medical imaging market: regional growth dynamics
- Sales forecasts for AI in the medical imaging market reveal that lucrative avenues in Asia-Pacific have grown at a remarkable rate. The Asia-Pacific AI market in medical imaging is expected to witness massive revenue streams over the next few years owing to increasing spending on healthcare infrastructure, especially in emerging economies. The region is expected to be the fastest growing market for AI in medical imaging.
- The growing prevalence of various chronic diseases has boosted the volumes of medical images generated in hospitals. This has boosted the revenue potential of AI in the medical imaging market.
Get a sample research report on https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=S&rep_id=76495
AI in Medical Imaging Market: Key Players
The major players in the medical imaging AI market are aiming to increase their R&D expenditure on AI, especially deep learning methods for healthcare. Some of the key players in the Medical Imaging AI Market are Agfa Healthcare, Ada Health GmbH, Babylon, BenevolentAI, Butterfly Network, Inc., EchoNous, Inc., Gauss Surgical, GE Healthcare, Lunit Inc., IBM Corporation , Microsoft Corporation. , Philips Healthcare, OrCam, Ada Health GmbH and Siemens Healthineers AG.
Global AI in Medical Imaging Market: Segmentation
AI in the medical imaging market, by solution
- Software Tools/Platform
AI in the medical imaging market, by AI Technology
- deep learning
- computer vision
Investigate Before Will buy https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=EB&rep_id=76495
AI in the medical imaging market, by image acquisition technology
- Computed tomography (CT)
- Magnetic resonance imaging
- Ultrasound Imaging
- Molecular imaging
AI in the medical imaging market, by clinical application
- Lung (respiratory system)
- Breast (Mammography)
- Liver (GI)
- Oral diagnosis
- Rest of the body
AI in the Medical Imaging Market, by End User
- R&D centers
- Laboratories and diagnostic centers
AI in the medical imaging market, by region
- North America
- The rest of Europe
- Asia-Pacific (APAC)
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East and Africa (MEA)
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa (MEA)
- South America
- Rest of South America
Browse the latest IT and telecommunications market Research reports by TMR:
About Transparency Market Research
Transparency Market Research is a global market intelligence company, providing global market intelligence reports and services. Our proprietary blend of quantitative forecasting and trend analysis provides forward-looking insights to thousands of decision makers. Our experienced team of analysts, researchers and consultants use proprietary data sources and various tools and techniques to gather and analyze information.
Our data repository is continually updated and reviewed by a team of research experts, so that it always reflects the latest trends and information. With broad research and analytical capability, Transparency Market Research uses rigorous primary and secondary research techniques to develop distinctive datasets and research material for trade reports.
For more information on advanced industries research, visit our YouTube channel – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8e-z-g23-TdDMuODiL8BKQ
Transparency Market Research
90 State Street,
Albany NY – 12207
UNITED STATES – Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453
E-mail: [email protected]
follow us: Twitter | LinkedIn
Press release: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/pressrelease/ai-in-medical-imaging-market.htm